– Abhishekhsinh Shah, Vile-Parle Even if humans have made significant progress scientifically, when nature shows us its power and fury, all efforts, human intelligence seems subliminal. Man feels relatively insignificant. And then he realizes that he is helpless without the support of that “One” – the Sadguru. Those who have unwavering faith in one’s Sadguru, facing a calamity, is an acknowledgement of his existence in one’s life. They get out
sadguru aniruddha bapu
Sadguru Aniruddha Bapu
My mother suffered from a major illness in 1993 and needed to undergo a very major operation. Bapu advised me to admit her at Shree Nursing Home in Dadar and get the operation done at Breach Candy Hospital by Dr. Vikram Sanghvi, an eminent surgeon from Tata Hospital. At that time, Shantala was in England and we used to live in Andheri. My mother was in severe pain and could not eat very easily. She needed to have soft food. Nandaai would cook the food herself and Bapu would Himself bring the dabba (tiffin) to the hospital every afternoon for her. He would then spend some time with her and reassure her that everything was going to be fine. At that time, we knew that the illness was quite advanced and there was only a 50% chance of her surviving beyond 2-3 years. However, such is His grace, that my mother is fully recovered and doing well even today, 17 years from that operation. What else can this be, if not divine intervention?
Friday, 12th March 1993. Everybody knows this date – the day when Mumbai was the target of multiple bomb blasts all across South and Central Mumbai. I was due to fly to Germany for higher training after 2 days, and had to go to South Mumbai to get my German visa and also my ticket from Air India office. I met Bapu that morning in his ‘Datta Clinic’ at Dadar, and sought his blessings before going to South Mumbai. I was in and out of the Air India building multiple times that morning, and also had lunch with a friend in the canteen on the 2nd floor. I went to collect a scholarship cheque for Rs 3,000/- from the Parsi Panchayat office near Flora Fountain at around 1.30 pm, after which I had to return to Air India building. As things turned out, I had to wait for about 20 minutes or so since the office was closed for lunch. I left from there at 2.00 pm in a taxi to come back to Air India building. I was approximately 500 metres away from the building when a huge blast was heard and there was smoke from the Air India building. This was the bomb blast in Air India building which had completely destroyed the first three floors of the building including the canteen where I had lunch. I shudder to think that had it not been for the lunch break at the office, I might have been in Air India building at the time of the bomb blast!
– Milindsinh Kasle, Thane Bapu is capable of taking care of the one who surrenders to him. I am deeply touched and overwhelmed, witnessing the extent of care and concern Bapu has for each of his Shraddhavan friends. One can understand the depth of the word “experience” only when one puts pen to paper. One can never describe his divine interventions nor blessings. What we put on paper is
– Ashwini Kedar Once a person surrenders at the Lotus Feet of Sadguru and offers the two coins –of Shraddha (faith) and Saburi (forbearance) – He would do anything for the devotee. It is then that the unachievable becomes possible! Then be it a job offer on campus through a strict short listing mechanism in the middle of recession and slowdown of the job market or the chaos of workforce
– Ashok Karulkar, Andheri Everybody prays for one’s own well-being and progress. However, when one prays for someone else, and it bears the fruit of success, the happiness one experiences cannot be described. Bapu teaches us this very thing. Bapu devotees are always eager to extend a helping hand to those who are in distress. The following experience is an instance of the same. On October 03, 2010, we
– Rashmiveera Mantri, Dadar It was a Saturday, the day of Ganesh Chaturthi, on September 11, 2010. This day is permanently engraved on my mind. Just the previous day, Ganapati Bappa had arrived at our home, our beloved Bapu’s home. The day of Ganesh Chaturthi passed by with much excitement and fervour. A long queue of devotees awaited to take Darshan of Ganapati Bappa and Bapu on the 7th floor
– Ashok Koli, Jalgaon In the recent past, our family experienced the promise of our Sadguru – “I will save you from the jaws of death”. We had planned to travel to Mumbai on 21st May 2010 to attend the chanting of Hanuman Chalisa at Shree Gurukshetram. I got a call from my elder sister at around 1.30 am as we waited for the train at Jalgaon railway station.
– Anagha Padgaonkar, Aurangabad ‘Majsave jo Preme Yaeel, Tayache Ashakya Shakya Me Kareen’ – is one of the promises of Bapu. It is well etched on my mind. Even so, I internalized it only when I experienced it in real life. I now know that my Bapu ensures that he gives everyone whatever is apt and appropriate at the opportune time. A bus was to leave our Kendra at
– Bhau Padu Kadu It was Thursday, September 24, 2009. I returned from my morning walk, as usual, around 6 am. As I stepped out of the bathroom after my shower, I felt suffocated. Naturally, it made me feel uncomfortable. I moved under the ceiling fan. After sitting there for about 10-15 minutes, I felt much better. But an hour or so later, I felt uncomfortable again and also a
Hari Om, Every year, during Navratri, a large number of Shraddhavans read the ‘Matruvatsalyavindanam’ granth authored by Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Bapu and perform Parayan as well. Many also read the ‘Matruvatsalya Upanishad’. This year too, for the Ashubhanashini Navratri (Ashwin Navratri) we have made these granthas available in the form of ebooks through various eBook stores viz., Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, Nook eReader, Kobo eReader, Scribd, Vivlio, etc. For the
हरि ॐ, हर वर्ष सद्गुरु बापूजी के घर पर ढाई दिन का गणेशोत्सव बडे हर्षोल्लास से भक्तिमय वातावरण में मनाया जाता है तथा कई श्रद्धावान बापूजी के घर पर गणेशजी के दर्शन के लिए मनोभाव से, बडी संख्या में आते हैं। परंतु इस वर्ष कोविड-१९ की भीषण परिस्थिति के कारण, इच्छा होते हुए भी, किसी भी व्यक्ति के लिए गणेशजी के दर्शन खुले नहीं होंगे, कृपया सभी इस बात पर