– Dr Shreemayi Dalvi I am Dr Shreemayiveera Dalvi, an MBBS graduate. I had always aspired to do my post-graduation in obstetrics and gynaecology, and for the same, I attempted NEET–PG exam as per the guidance of Suchit Dada. The results of NEET–PG were declared in January. I secured a rank of 14,120 at the all-India level. I was very disheartened at this rank, as going by the trend of
‘I am one among you. A simple common being’, says Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Bapu but that in fact is His uniqueness. A family person Himself, He connects with us common persons as a ‘friend’ – a friend who loves unconditional, a friend who wants to see us happy. And yet for millions this ‘friend’ for life is a father, a mother – in fact all of these always – He is their Sadguru. He is their guide, who walks the path to show the way.
Rheumatologist of repute Dr. Aniruddha Dhairyadhar Joshi MD (med) also known as Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Bapu states in no uncertain terms that He is not an avataar, not of anybody. He was Aniruddha and Aniruddha He will always be. Shunning miracles as jugglery, He relates to all those who have faith in the divine principles as their server. He has love and nothing but love to give to the world.
His discourses that began way back in 1996, centre around sacred works like the Vishnusahasranaam, the Radhasahasranaam, the Ramraksha, the Shree Saisachcharit but reveal to us, how these relate to life even today, how the principle contained can be implemented, how they strengthen bhakti and how they bring closer to God.
Bhakti and seva (devotional services) are sides of one and the same coin. The various seva projects undertaken by the organization that functions on His inspiration and principles weave in both these values along with the well-being of man as a component of society.
– Suhasini Deshpande, Dadar This experience will make readers realize that for a serious ailment to get cured; one needs Sadguru’s blessings along with the right set of medicines. Several renowned doctors say, “We treat, ‘He’ cures.” It means the doctors only treat the patient for the ailment, but “He” is the only one who cures the patient. The lady in this experience did not know which ailment she was
– Apurva Rane, Malad “Ease“ is the nature of Sadguru. Whatever he decides happens, and then things unfold effortlessly. A Shraddhavan who understands this enjoys an effortless life. A Shraddhavan, who accepts Sadguru’s decision, will never feel disappointed even if he faces a sad situation. One who accepts Bapu as one’s Dad would never feel lonely ever. My name is Apurva Bharat Rane. I am originally from Andhra Pradesh, and
– Sudesh Gharat, Boisar Sadguru keeps doing innumerable things for us but never blows his own trumpet. However, if a devotee performs a good deed, however, trivial that is, God makes it out to be a big deal. My experience enumerates this very thought. I have had many experiences of the holy grace of Sadguru Aniruddha Bapu. Here are just a few of them. My wife, Sushma appeared for the
One of the names of Radhaji is ‘Krishnakala’. While explaining (in Hindi discourse dated 06 October 2005) the metaphysical meaning behind this name, initially, Sadguru Aniruddha dispels the fear of ‘Amavasya’ (new moon day) from our minds. Later, Bapu explains how this name, ‘Krishnakala’, is related to the ego in ‘me’ and how Radhaji destroys this undesired vice. राधाजी का एक नाम ‘कृष्णकला’ भी है। इस नाम के पीछे के
– Dipak Wani When one escapes a major calamity or an accident, one tends to think that they are saved from its dire consequences because they follow the path of devotion (Bhaktimarg) towards one’s Sadguru. One tends to think that since one chants Ramraksha, reads Sundarkand and behaves well, one has gathered enough blessings to be saved from any untoward incident. However, this experience would narrate how I was rescued
– Aruna Dangle A sensitive body part such as an eye; a child unknowingly plays with it and it proves costly. His parents get immensely disturbed and feel their child might lose his eyesight. However, the ever-loving grace of one’s Sadguru cures the ailment. My family and I began following Bapu in the year 1999. We used to go to the Upasana Kendra near our home. We have experienced our
– Rupaliveera Daware, Bangalore In our journey of life, we tend to gather experiences of the principle that is the Sadguru (Sadgurutatva). We tend to get closer to our Sadguru while savouring these experiences. Also, we tend to understand the ever-pervasive power of our Sadguru. We tend to realize that nothing is oblivious to him, not even a seemingly trivial thought. While we might be physically thousands of miles away from our Sadguru, we begin to
– Harshal Valunj, Kalyan When a delicate body part such as an eye gets hurt, a person tends to experience restlessness or rather a sense of helplessness. If the eye, through which we see the world, dysfunctions, the plight of such a person can only be imagined. However, if one is protected by their Sadguru, the person may never lose their vision. I was returning from school on my bicycle as per my daily routine