– Dipak Wani When one escapes a major calamity or an accident, one tends to think that they are saved from its dire consequences because they follow the path of devotion (Bhaktimarg) towards one’s Sadguru. One tends to think that since one chants Ramraksha, reads Sundarkand and behaves well, one has gathered enough blessings to be saved from any untoward incident. However, this experience would narrate how I was rescued
‘I am one among you. A simple common being’, says Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Bapu but that in fact is His uniqueness. A family person Himself, He connects with us common persons as a ‘friend’ – a friend who loves unconditional, a friend who wants to see us happy. And yet for millions this ‘friend’ for life is a father, a mother – in fact all of these always – He is their Sadguru. He is their guide, who walks the path to show the way.
Rheumatologist of repute Dr. Aniruddha Dhairyadhar Joshi MD (med) also known as Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Bapu states in no uncertain terms that He is not an avataar, not of anybody. He was Aniruddha and Aniruddha He will always be. Shunning miracles as jugglery, He relates to all those who have faith in the divine principles as their server. He has love and nothing but love to give to the world.
His discourses that began way back in 1996, centre around sacred works like the Vishnusahasranaam, the Radhasahasranaam, the Ramraksha, the Shree Saisachcharit but reveal to us, how these relate to life even today, how the principle contained can be implemented, how they strengthen bhakti and how they bring closer to God.
Bhakti and seva (devotional services) are sides of one and the same coin. The various seva projects undertaken by the organization that functions on His inspiration and principles weave in both these values along with the well-being of man as a component of society.
– Aruna Dangle A sensitive body part such as an eye; a child unknowingly plays with it and it proves costly. His parents get immensely disturbed and feel their child might lose his eyesight. However, the ever-loving grace of one’s Sadguru cures the ailment. My family and I began following Bapu in the year 1999. We used to go to the Upasana Kendra near our home. We have experienced our
– Rupaliveera Daware, Bangalore In our journey of life, we tend to gather experiences of the principle that is the Sadguru (Sadgurutatva). We tend to get closer to our Sadguru while savouring these experiences. Also, we tend to understand the ever-pervasive power of our Sadguru. We tend to realize that nothing is oblivious to him, not even a seemingly trivial thought. While we might be physically thousands of miles away from our Sadguru, we begin to
– Harshal Valunj, Kalyan When a delicate body part such as an eye gets hurt, a person tends to experience restlessness or rather a sense of helplessness. If the eye, through which we see the world, dysfunctions, the plight of such a person can only be imagined. However, if one is protected by their Sadguru, the person may never lose their vision. I was returning from school on my bicycle as per my daily routine
– Kusum Darekar, Nashik Once a person has Mothi Aai’s blessings and that of her son, our Sadguru Bapu, one becomes fearless to face any untoward incident. Many of us received the opportunity to obtain such blessings during the Shree Varada Chandika Prasannotsav. Shraddhavans were bestowed with a protective shield during this festival. Here is an experience that would stand testimony to this fact. Jyache Hrudayee Shreegurusmaran, Tayasee Kaiche Bhaay
सद्गुरु श्री अनिरुद्धजी ने ३० जून २००५ के पितृवचनम् में ‘अग्नि और जल’ इस बारे में बताया। जल, यह जो हमारा शरीर है, यह शरीर दिखता है तो, क्या पानी दिखता है शरीर में कहीं? बाहर से नहीं दिखता। हर कोई जो सायन्स का स्टुडण्ड है, जानता है कि शरीर का कितना हिस्सा पानी है? ७०% वॉटर है इस शरीर में। पृथ्वी पर कितना पानी है और कितनी जमीन है?
–SurekhaveeraDevagaonkar, Pune Despite having lost her father unexpectedly, this lady stayed true to the principles taught by Bapu. As a result, she kept experiencing Bapu’s presence around her even as she performed the last rites of her father. Since she had internalized the importance of Udi, she used it while immersing her father’s remains. A sense of peace prevailed in her mind. It was this action that forever reminded her
– Sushamveera Sarnaik, Marol While he delivers his discourses, Parampujya Sadguru Aniruddha Bapu asks us to follow certain things. Each of his endeavours for his devotees is for the present and for forming a secure cover for the future. He, who understands this, follows his teachings and tends to be happy. Then an ailment, even if it has erupted all of a sudden, tends to wane away in no time without anyone’s knowledge. I bow