Against this backdrop, it was felt that something should be done so that:(a) All Shraddhavaans have a comprehensive list of the stotras / japs that have been given / approved by Bapu (Aniruddhasinh) for chanting.
(b) Those who are not familiar with chanting would get to actually hear the stotras / japs while reading and chanting.
I am very happy to inform you that our IT Team has managed to put this all together and would provide you in a phased manner the text and audio, video files for the stotras and japs that we normally chant in a new section on this blog named Downloads.
Stotras which are uploaded today are as under1) Shree Aniruddha Upasana (English)01. Vakratunda Mahakaya02. Anasuyo Atrisambhuto
03. Shree Aadimata Shubhankara Stavanam
04. Dhyan Mantra
05. Shree Aniruddha Shloki
06. Shree Aniruddha Mahima
07. Shree Aniruddha Kavach
08. Sadguru Tarak Mantra
09. Shree Gurukshetra Mantra
10. Vijay Mantra
For accessing and downloading the same kindly follow the below given instructions.
1) Kindly click on any stotras / japs that you want to read or download.
2) With the file still open in browser click the Home Page / Settings Page of your browser and select the ‘Save Page As’ or simply right click on document and select “Save Page As”
3) Now save this document in your computer’s desired location.
4) Now you can open this downloaded file and click on image at the start of the document for listening to the audio.
5) When you click on the image in the file you need to select 2nd option “play the multimedia content and add this document to my list of trusted document” and click on play. (When opening the document for the first time)
6) This file only supports to Adobe reader 6, 7, 9. Does not support to Adobe X.
(Note: Audio version does not have mobile support).
Right click on the link of stotra / jap that you want to download and select the option of “Save Link As”.
4) Now you can open this downloaded file in any media player.