Experience of Vrunda Padhye, When one does not have control over the happenings around, a person tends to look at the higher authority for help… in this case, God, for some divine intervention and for a resolution. When a Shraddhavan is faced with a calamity that is beyond one’s capacity to resolve, they turn to one’s Sadguru for help with a sense of right. Sadguru lovingly looks over the wellbeing
Aniruddha Thy Grace
Experience of Kalpita Borse When anyone falls sick, our visits to the doctors, hospital are frequent so is the intake of medicines. The patient and his relatives are completely frayed in this cycle. It is absolutely necessary to have a firm belief in “Him” along with medicines to cure a patient effectively. The Shraddhavans who know “medicines treat” but “He cures”! However, what one really needs most is complete faith in
Experience Of Medha Dalvi I was introduced to the shraddhavan family in 2003 by my colleague Mrs. Ashaveera Kamble, I have been blessed with many experiences since then. My entire family is now under the aegis of Bapu. This was an experience from 2004. We had to water the plants in the garden near Kalwa bridge. There were about 12-15 of us who were participated in this seva. The seva
– C. S. Mogre In this world, across countries, there are thousands of accidents that take place every day. In these accidents, many people lose their lives while some of them become handicapped. But the devotees of Bapu who face such life-threatening accidents are an exception to this. One day in January 2003, I had a dream early morning and saw Bapu was in my dream. I shouted at the
– Sumanveera Dhumal, Mardhe I bow at the feet of Sadguru Aniruddha Bapu and offer this narration at his holy feet. Bapu always comes running for me; rather he is always with me. I often experience how my Bapu is with me all the time. This is one such experience – My younger daughter, her husband, and his entire family are part of the Bapu family. She told me that
– Anilsinh Thakur, Borivali Bapu takes care of his children a thousand times more than their parents take care of them. All we need to do is to love him. We should keep faith in him. Then he is ready to do anything for us. By the grace of Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Bapu, my daughter, Apurva, got admission in a medical college. She is now pursuing Physiotherapy in Pune, Nigadi.
– Sunita Nirmal Since 2002, I have been regularly attending Bapu’s Upasana at the Ghatkopar center. I have also been attending Bapu’s discourses every Thursday at Shree Harigurugram (New English School). My eldest son, Rajesh, got married in 1998. But had no issue for 10 years. We approached various doctors but in vain. My daughter-in-law, Ankita, suggested that my son marry another girl. I was aghast at this idea. I told
– Darshana Sawant The dreadful moment comes, we even go through it. But with Bapu ’s love and grace, we emerge safe and happy. In the life of a shraddhavaan who trusts and loves Bapu, there has never been an exception to this rule and there never will be. It was January 7, the second last day of the Vardhamaan Vrat. I had gone along with my family to Kothimbe.
– Ajit Doiphode It was November 8, 2008. I was on my way to my in-laws’ place in Vita, Sangli for some work. Since I had made plans at the last minute I did not have a reservation. I, therefore, boarded a bus from CBD Belapur and decided to get off at Karad. Several passengers got in and out of the bus at various stops. At Pune, one such passenger
– Nitin Mirajkar, Kolhapur When one reposes faith in Bapu and when one has unwavering devotion towards him, during the times of crisis, Bapu comes forward to offer his timely help. This experience would let the reader know that Bapu does not differentiate between two people from a family, be it a devotee or a non-devotee. Mag Jo Gayee Vadekode, Majhe Charitra Majhe Povade II Tayachiya Me Mage Pudhe I