Hari Om, I am very happy to have inform you that moortis of Mothi Aai (in 3 sizes) will be available for Shraddhavaans, for which bookings will commence from today at Shriharigurugram. || HariOm, Shriram & Ambadnya ||
Search results for “Mothi Aai”
Aarti of Mothiaai – Mahishasurmardini by Bapu Hari Om Dear Friends, The Maha Aarti just got over now. I have no words to describe the atmosphere that built up during the aarti. Watching Bapu dance while his mother’s glories were being sung was a joy to behold. I have rush down to make sure everyone gets darshan and prasad. Will send a detailed note on the Maha Aarti sometime later.
– Anandi Ansingkar, Aurangabad Shraddhavans who are under the tutelage of one’s Sadguru would always invoke one’s Sadguru before beginning any endeavour. One requests Bapu to accompany while they step out each single time. Even if one were not to request Bapu to accompany one, he does go with his shraddhavans every single time and one experiences his presence every step up the way. My name is Anandi Ansingkar. I
– Aruna Dangle A sensitive body part such as an eye; a child unknowingly plays with it and it proves costly. His parents get immensely disturbed and feel their child might lose his eyesight. However, the ever-loving grace of one’s Sadguru cures the ailment. My family and I began following Bapu in the year 1999. We used to go to the Upasana Kendra near our home. We have experienced our
– Kusum Darekar, Nashik Once a person has Mothi Aai’s blessings and that of her son, our Sadguru Bapu, one becomes fearless to face any untoward incident. Many of us received the opportunity to obtain such blessings during the Shree Varada Chandika Prasannotsav. Shraddhavans were bestowed with a protective shield during this festival. Here is an experience that would stand testimony to this fact. Jyache Hrudayee Shreegurusmaran, Tayasee Kaiche Bhaay
– Meera Purohit, Kandivali (West) Every devotee experiences the loving and unconditional grace of our beloved Sadguru, Parampujya Bapu. All the devotees of Sadguru Bapu around the world, regardless the region they come from, be it Doha or Qatar, Sharjah or UAE, Muscat or Hong Kong, or be it in New Zealand, all of them are confident of the fact, that those who surrender at his lotus feet are protected
October 2018 From the Editor’s Desk Hari Om Friend, The month of October has arrived, and the onset of festivities has already set a joyful atmosphere around. It starts with the festival of Navratri when we warmly and joyously welcome the arrival of Mothi Aai, i.e. Maa Durga and worship Her wholeheartedly through the 9-day-festival, as per the guidance of Sadguru Shree Aniruddha. The Navratri festival includes Durga Poojan,
– Darshana Sawant The dreadful moment comes, we even go through it. But with Bapu ’s love and grace, we emerge safe and happy. In the life of a shraddhavaan who trusts and loves Bapu, there has never been an exception to this rule and there never will be. It was January 7, the second last day of the Vardhamaan Vrat. I had gone along with my family to Kothimbe.
Hari Om Today I have received birthday greetings for Suchit Dada and myself through Whatsapp, emails, etc. I sincerely thank each one of you for your love and affection and pray at the Lotus Feet of Mothi Aai and Bapu to shower their eternal grace on each and every Shraddhavan. Hari Om, Shriram, Ambadnya
Our beloved Sadguru, Param Pujya Aniruddha Bapu visited Shri Guruji Rugnalaya managed by the institute, ‘Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Vaidyakiya Pratishthan’. During this visit, Bapu visited the ICU, Dialysis Room, General Ward, Special Rooms, X-Ray, CT Scan, Pharmacy, OPD, Pathology, Cancer Radiation Room and other various sections of the hospital. After this, ‘Special Ayurvedic packages for a healthy lifestyle’ created by the hospital’s Ayurvedic Department, were inaugurated by Bapu at