Ambadnya for this mesmerizing journey!

Forums वैश्विक वास्तव (The Universal Truth) Ambadnya for this mesmerizing journey!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Soniya G 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Soniya G
    Participant

Ambadnya Dad for sharing with us the true history of the universe. I have always been curious about our past and how our present world has evolved. You have revealed so many things in a simple manner, step by step, giving references to previous agralekhs and yet there is so much more to learn!

I google the things which you mention and then try to analyze the results based on my understanding. There is a lot of confusing information on the internet about every entity :- Nibiru, Arcturians, Leviathan, Agartha, Universal Galectic Federation of Light, Bermuda Triangle, Atlantis, Kythera, Antikythera, Egypt, Moses, Jerusalem and much more! Every aspect of this wonderful journey of our real history is captivating. So many thoughts come to my mind with respect to all this information, theories keep building and breaking.
    Every character has played an important role and just reading some of the tasks that they have performed gives me goose bumps. We are grateful for the sacrifices they all have made. We also saw some characters transform from bad to good, like Shukracharya. Mahamata Soteria’s vision and plan are absolutely brilliant. Recently we saw how even at this age she defeated Aalela by going through a very gruesome process. The structure at Bermuda triangle was also successfully attacked using Leviathan. All the evil powers had gathered on Crete Island to fight against the divine Aphrodite and how she defeated them all. Now even Keridven is gone for good and Medusa and Lilith have combined. The most cunning Circi is also finally defeated but you have mentioned something about the ash from 3 beads which arise from her. The divine love between Aphrodite and Hercules is heartwarming; I am eagerly waiting to see how things unfold.

You have wonderfully covered the events that have spanned for so many years.The co ordination between every shraddhawan in this journey is admirable and Trivikramraya’s grace always saves them and makes them successful. Every time an evil character is defeated, I feel victorious automatically end up saying “Jai Jagdamb Jai Durge!” , “Ambadnya”.

I wonder how their diverse legacy has evolved over the ages and whether they are still on Earth or elsewhere. Ambadnya.

We are very fortunate to witness unfolding the history of universe. It is a mega mahabgarat.The technology available at that tine us really mind boggling. Especially the time travel which must happen faster than speed of light which defies present day physics. I am eagerly waiting for link between Annunaki and their progeny with New World Order. I am sure it will appear in future agralekhs.

Ambadnya

Soniya G
    Participant

Agreed Sanjaysinh!

The Nimbura-wasi used quartz and gold in creating advanced technology( eg. sfatik mahamasishk). They depended on gold so much that after Amrutmohini’s curse they came to our Earth in search of Gold. In Sunderkand there is a verse which says Lord Ram and Laxman sat on crystal(quartz?) rock.

राम कपिन्ह जब आवत देखा। किएँ काजु मन हरष बिसेषा॥
    फटिक सिला बैठे द्वौ भाई। परे सकल कपि चरनन्हि जाई॥

India was always in the guidance of great Rishis and so much progress was made in every aspect from medicine to technology. But somehow over the years, after multiple invasions and other reasons we lost our rich heritage. We were brainwashed with Darwinian model of evolution and all these ancient texts and sites have been morphed to suit a false narrative. Our scriptures speak of pushpak viman and many other objects which could have been scientifically created at that time but we are made to believe that it is only mythology.

Gold is precious but isn’t it mostly used in jewelry and for financial purposes? Even though it has some industrial uses but they are not much compared to how our ancestors from Earth and beyond have used it.

Also there are some articles on the internet about this planet Nibiru approaching Earth and how it is going to affect us. Bapu said that 2016 will be a year of polarization and we have witnessed such events worldwide. There have been a series of earthquakes and fires too recently.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.