This series of Tulsipatras by Bapu has changed the entire way I view the world.

Home Forums वैश्विक वास्तव (The Universal Truth) प्रारंभ This series of Tulsipatras by Bapu has changed the entire way I view the world.

Srijaneeveera
Participant

This series of Tulsipatras by Bapu has changed the entire way I view the world. Its like a world of illusion we live in. I am re-evaluating and re-caliberating everything that I think and understand about the world we live in. Most of all, I feel so proud and blessed to be born in India, the land of Rishis and Munis. I eagerly look forward to the publishing of the Ambadnya Pratyaksha every Friday, to know how the story unfolds. And I am waiting to find out how it all ends, who stays back in the end, did all the Anunakis leave, or were some left behind?

I was thoroughly intrigued by the real story of Hercules. I remember my grandmother telling me tales of his strength and valour when I was a child. To read that, he was of Anunaki descent, and from an Indian mother is just amazing. An Indian princess who was also the queen the Greece. These are things we have never known or read.

Bapu is showing us the world, our human race in a completely new light in this series. Its intriguing and exciting to read what happened on earth thousands of years ago. How God stepped on evil, the good people were just as strong and smart. How bravery has always won. Evil and its conspiracies are not new, but thousands of years old. I am simply fascinated, and happy to see the world, for what it truly is.

Ambadnya Bapu.