Experience Of Ashok Kamble, New Panvel Every Bapu devotee surely experiences the fact that once you hold your Sadguru’s hand, you will never need to look for anyone else’s. The Sadguru continues to send help to us either Himself or through others. I am no ‘malkari‘ i.e. I don’t wear garlands of tulsi around my neck. But wherever bhajans and kirtans are sung, I go and sit there quietly to listen
Aniruddha Thy Grace
Experience Of Vrushali Vanage, Kalwa Time and place do not come in the way of Bapu’s help for a Shraddhavan in the times of crisis. At times, he acts in such a way that people who apparently are unknown to us, reach out to help us in difficult times. They run around and extend help as if they have know us for years. One tends to wonder if it is
Anita Pitale, Mira Road, Should one lose something, there are only two options. Either (s)he gets it back or else they never do. Should one be at the lotus feet of his or her Sadguru, should they wish it, they’re bound to get it back. However, instead of sitting in one place and giving up hopes, one has to make an effort to find the lost item. Should (s)he repose
Harshal Valunj, Beturkar Pada, Kalyan, When a delicate part of the body such as the eye gets hurt, a person tends to feel very restless and furthermore helpless. If the body part through which we can see the world dysfunctions, then the plight of a person can only be imagined. However, if one is protected by his Sadguru, the person will never lose his eyesight. A week prior to the
Paramanand Chavan, Koparkhairane, Only he can supersede/conquer any physical, emotional turmoil or disease. It is evident from this experience. When a person’s body does not support him/her, he gives us that extra strength to achieve the seemingly unattainable. However, one must ensure that one reposes unflinching faith at his lotus feet. I am an ardent devotee of Sadguru Aniruddha Bapu! I do not know any kind of devotion or service.
Experience of Neeta Kenjalkar, One who participates in Bapu’s Satsang for the first time probably has a very different frame of mind. Only that respective person would be able to articulate his/her own feelings well. One who probably has not even seen Bapu in a picture, let alone in person, when visits the Upasana Center for the first time, being present there proves to be a unique experience. One witnesses a
Experience Of Sunandaveera Barhate For the devotees living out of town, the news that ‘Bapu is going to come to my town’, is like a festive occasion. Every devotee is eager to participate in this occasion. Then during this time, if any devotee faces a personal tragedy, he feels, ‘Will I miss this opportunity?’ But Sadguru will never let that happen… I bow down to Parampujya Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Bapu,
Experience of Vrunda Padhye, When one does not have control over the happenings around, a person tends to look at the higher authority for help… in this case, God, for some divine intervention and for a resolution. When a Shraddhavan is faced with a calamity that is beyond one’s capacity to resolve, they turn to one’s Sadguru for help with a sense of right. Sadguru lovingly looks over the wellbeing
Experience of Kalpita Borse When anyone falls sick, our visits to the doctors, hospital are frequent so is the intake of medicines. The patient and his relatives are completely frayed in this cycle. It is absolutely necessary to have a firm belief in “Him” along with medicines to cure a patient effectively. The Shraddhavans who know “medicines treat” but “He cures”! However, what one really needs most is complete faith in
Experience Of Medha Dalvi I was introduced to the shraddhavan family in 2003 by my colleague Mrs. Ashaveera Kamble, I have been blessed with many experiences since then. My entire family is now under the aegis of Bapu. This was an experience from 2004. We had to water the plants in the garden near Kalwa bridge. There were about 12-15 of us who were participated in this seva. The seva
– C. S. Mogre In this world, across countries, there are thousands of accidents that take place every day. In these accidents, many people lose their lives while some of them become handicapped. But the devotees of Bapu who face such life-threatening accidents are an exception to this. One day in January 2003, I had a dream early morning and saw Bapu was in my dream. I shouted at the
– Sumanveera Dhumal, Mardhe I bow at the feet of Sadguru Aniruddha Bapu and offer this narration at his holy feet. Bapu always comes running for me; rather he is always with me. I often experience how my Bapu is with me all the time. This is one such experience – My younger daughter, her husband, and his entire family are part of the Bapu family. She told me that
– Anilsinh Thakur, Borivali Bapu takes care of his children a thousand times more than their parents must be caring for them. All we need to do is to love him. We should keep faith in him. Then he is ready to do anything for us. ‘The only faith that is needed is the Creator and the Destroyer is the Guru.’ By the grace of Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Bapu, my
– Sunita Nirmal Since 2002, I have been regularly attending Bapu’s Upasana at the Ghatkopar center. I have also been attending Bapu’s discourses every Thursday at Shree Harigurugram (New English School). My eldest son, Rajesh, got married in 1998. But had no issue for 10 years. We approached various doctors but in vain. My daughter-in-law, Ankita, suggested that my son marry another girl. I was aghast at this idea. I told
– Darshana Sawant The dreadful moment comes, we even go through it. But with Bapu ’s love and grace, we emerge safe and happy. In the life of a shraddhavaan who trusts and loves Bapu, there has never been an exception to this rule and there never will be. It was January 7, the second last day of the Vardhamaan Vrat. I had gone along with my family to Kothimbe.