Paramanand Chavan, Koparkhairane, Only he can supersede/conquer any physical, emotional turmoil or disease. It is evident from this experience. When a person’s body does not support him/her, he gives us that extra strength to achieve the seemingly unattainable. However, one must ensure that one reposes unflinching faith at his lotus feet. I am an ardent devotee of Sadguru Aniruddha Bapu! I do not know any kind of devotion or service.
Aniruddha Thy Grace
Experience of Neeta Kenjalkar, One who participates in Bapu’s Satsang for the first time probably has a very different frame of mind. Only that respective person would be able to articulate his/her own feelings well. One who probably has not even seen Bapu in a picture, let alone in person, when visits the Upasana Center for the first time, being present there proves to be a unique experience. One witnesses a
Experience Of Sunandaveera Barhate For the devotees living out of town, the news that ‘Bapu is going to come to my town’, is like a festive occasion. Every devotee is eager to participate in this occasion. Then during this time, if any devotee faces a personal tragedy, he feels, ‘Will I miss this opportunity?’ But Sadguru will never let that happen… I bow down to Parampujya Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Bapu,
Experience of Vrunda Padhye, When one does not have control over the happenings around, a person tends to look at the higher authority for help… in this case, God, for some divine intervention and for a resolution. When a Shraddhavan is faced with a calamity that is beyond one’s capacity to resolve, they turn to one’s Sadguru for help with a sense of right. Sadguru lovingly looks over the wellbeing
Experience of Kalpita Borse When anyone falls sick, our visits to the doctors, hospital are frequent so is the intake of medicines. The patient and his relatives are completely frayed in this cycle. It is absolutely necessary to have a firm belief in “Him” along with medicines to cure a patient effectively. The Shraddhavans who know “medicines treat” but “He cures”! However, what one really needs most is complete faith in
Experience Of Medha Dalvi I was introduced to the shraddhavan family in 2003 by my colleague Mrs. Ashaveera Kamble, I have been blessed with many experiences since then. My entire family is now under the aegis of Bapu. This was an experience from 2004. We had to water the plants in the garden near Kalwa bridge. There were about 12-15 of us who were participated in this seva. The seva
– C. S. Mogre In this world, across countries, there are thousands of accidents that take place every day. In these accidents, many people lose their lives while some of them become handicapped. But the devotees of Bapu who face such life-threatening accidents are an exception to this. One day in January 2003, I had a dream early morning and saw Bapu was in my dream. I shouted at the
– Sumanveera Dhumal, Mardhe I bow at the feet of Sadguru Aniruddha Bapu and offer this narration at his holy feet. Bapu always comes running for me; rather he is always with me. I often experience how my Bapu is with me all the time. This is one such experience – My younger daughter, her husband, and his entire family are part of the Bapu family. She told me that
– Anilsinh Thakur, Borivali Bapu takes care of his children a thousand times more than their parents must be caring for them. All we need to do is to love him. We should keep faith in him. Then he is ready to do anything for us. ‘The only faith that is needed is the Creator and the Destroyer is the Guru.’ By the grace of Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Bapu, my
– Sunita Nirmal Since 2002, I have been regularly attending Bapu’s Upasana at the Ghatkopar center. I have also been attending Bapu’s discourses every Thursday at Shree Harigurugram (New English School). My eldest son, Rajesh, got married in 1998. But had no issue for 10 years. We approached various doctors but in vain. My daughter-in-law, Ankita, suggested that my son marry another girl. I was aghast at this idea. I told
– Darshana Sawant The dreadful moment comes, we even go through it. But with Bapu ’s love and grace, we emerge safe and happy. In the life of a shraddhavaan who trusts and loves Bapu, there has never been an exception to this rule and there never will be. It was January 7, the second last day of the Vardhamaan Vrat. I had gone along with my family to Kothimbe.
– Ajit Doiphode It was November 8, 2008. I was on my way to my in-laws’ place in Vita, Sangli for some work. Since I had made plans at the last minute I did not have a reservation. I, therefore, boarded a bus from CBD Belapur and decided to get off at Karad. Several passengers got in and out of the bus at various stops. At Pune, one such passenger
– Nitin Mirajkar, Kolhapur When one reposes faith in Bapu and when one has unwavering devotion towards him, during the times of crisis, Bapu comes forward to offer his timely help. This experience would let the reader know that Bapu does not differentiate between two people from a family, be it a devotee or a non-devotee. Mag Jo Gayee Vadekode, Majhe Charitra Majhe Povade II Tayachiya Me Mage Pudhe I
– Sapnaveera Bhingarde It was the 14th of November 2008. At about 9 o’clock at night my daughter, Manasi and I were cleaning vegetables and my husband, Vinaysinh was standing on a stool and fixing the tube light in the hall. After some time we heard a very loud noise. Before even knowing what had happened I just screamed. Then we realized that the tube light which my husband was
– Neeta Jadhav, Ulhasnagar We hear of experiences where a shraddhavaan is safely pulled out of the jaws of death by the Sadguru. Along with it, there are small experiences that a common man faces in his daily life. The experiences may look ordinary but for the Sadguru there is no difference between a big or small experience. Whatever be the situation – our Bapu, our Sadguru responds lovingly to the