● At the request of Chalisgaon Gramin Police Station, Aniruddha’s Academy of Disaster Management offered the seva of crowd controlling on 14th September 2018 at Shree Kshetra Walziri, Pimperkhed, Taluka Chalisgaon, Dist Jalgaon on the occasion of the auspicious day of Rushi Panchami. This is 1st year of Seva and Seva was done in one shift i. e. from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
29 DMVs from 5 Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Upasana Centres (Pachora, Sarve Budruk, Waghadu, Kajgaon and Chalisgaon) participated in controlling the huge flow of devotees who had gathered to offer prayers.
● On request from the Bandra Police Station authorities, Aniruddha’s Academy of Disaster Management deployed its Disaster Management Volunteers for controlling traffic and crowd at Mount Mary, Bandra, Mumbai on 15th and 16th September 2018.
Aniruddha’s Academy of Disaster Management deployed 122 Disaster Management Volunteers for both days in 3 shifts. They offered assistance to the Police authorities of Bandra Police Station in controlling traffic and crowd of devotees on this occasion.
They offered assistance to the Police authorities of Bandra Police Station in controlling traffic and crowd of devotees on this occasion.
● Ganeshotsav was celebrated from 13th September 2018 to 23rd September 2018. AADM had given their Seva actually on two days i.e. Gouri Ganapati Punarmilap day – 17th September 2018 and Anant Chaturdashi day – 23rd September 2018.
The details are as given below.
1. Mumbai – 1608 DMVs participated on 17th September 2018, and 4321 DMVs participated on 23rd September 2018 in traffic control and crowd management seva during Ganesh Moorti Punarmilap (Visarjan).
2. Pune – 744 DMVs participated in Ganesh Moorti Punarmilap Seva from 18th September 2018 to 23rd September 2018.