- Saptashringi Gad, Vani from 7th to 9th October 2016.Participants: 62 DMVs
- Chaturshrungi Seva on 2nd, 6th, 8th and 9th October 2016Participants: 402 DMVs from 27 Upasana Centres
- Shree Kalammadevi Yatra, Taluka Walva, Dist Sangli on 9th October 2016.Participants: 98 DMVs from 11 Upasana Centres
- Patna Devi Mandir, Taluka chalisgaon, Dist Jalgaon on 9th and 10th October 2016.Participants: 83 DMVs from 15 Upasana Centres
- Firangai Mata Mandir, Kurkumbh on 5th, 7th and 9th October 2016Participants: 60 DMVs from 5 Upasana Centres.
Vermiculture Seva at Hotel Tunga International:
AADM has been providing consultancy seva to Hotel Tunga International since December 2015 at its request for effective waste disposal.
To create awareness and involve the management in the project, AADM volunteers initially conducted introductory sessions on the importance of vermiculture activity to the management staff.
Under the guidance of AADM volunteers, 3 vermiculture sites were constructed at Tunga International (6x3x3ft ), Tunga Paradise (5x3x3 ft), Tunga Regal (5x3x3 ft).
Regular training by DMVs was provided to the gardeners to handle about 25 kgs. of kitchen waste.
Regular supervision is also provided on Sundays and other days by the DMVs.
As on date 950 kgs. Vermicompost has been yielded from the biodegradable waste.
Hotel Tunga International is keen that the Vermiculture Project should be conducted on a long term basis.
Shree Aniruddha Pournima
‘Aniruddha Pournima’ was celebrated, in an atmosphere of great enthusiasm and loving devotion on 19th November 2016 at Shree Harigurugram, Bandra.
Devotees had gathered at the venue since morning and one could see the gleam in their eyes while they took part in the various events, be it the pujan of Bhagwan Kiratrudra or addressing and offering of ‘Garhane’ to their Sadguru. The ‘Garhane’ is a call, from the heart asking for blessings and support of the Sadguru at all times.
The idols of Shree Ram, Sita, Laxman and Hanumanta which are worshipped everyday in Sadguru Aniruddha Bapu’s home was also brought to the venue on this auspicious day. The abhishek (anointing) was performed on these idols as the devotees recited the Ramraksha stotra alongside. Many devotees participated in the recitation of the Ramraksha, and sat before these idols and took the darshan to their heart’s content.